Cipla produces a generic version of Viagra with an equal quantity of Sildenafil Citrate known as Suhagra®. Because their constituents are the same, so are the effects and Cipla’s reputable name ensures the quality and safety of this generic brand.
Cipla Pharmaceutical is a respected brand in pharmaceuticals for having had half a century to hone in its expertise in the creation of its products. The pharmaceuticals produced by Cipla go through extensive testing before production even begins to ensure the highest level of effectivity. Throughout its years, Cipla has accumulated a plethora of trust amongst consumers, allowing for the international penetration of more than 170 countries.
Cipla Pharmaceutical’s production units are certified through the following collection of international government regulatory boards:
- Food and Drug Administration, USA (FDA)
- Therapeutic Goods Administration, Australia (TGA)
- Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention, Germany (PIC)
- State Institute for the Control of Drugs, Slovak Republic ANVISA, Brazil
- Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency, UK (MHRA)
- Medicines Control Council, South Africa (MCC)
- National Institute of Pharmacy, Hungary (NIP)
- World Health Organization Department of Health, Canada (WHO DoH)
The following are just some of the Indian companies who are buyers of Cipla products: